Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Payback for "Teabag" Term

I've decided that those who are being smeared, ridiculed, and besmirched by references to their movement of dissatisfied, over-taxed citizens, need to start responding in kind.

Therefore, I propose to start referring to leftists of that sort as Left Hand Jobbers - of course, simply because the Left is Handing out Jobs.

Of course, that's the ONLY reason for that term. There couldn't be any subliminal reason for the term, could there?

LHJs, for short. I think LHJs are great; everyone should know some LHJers; I, personally, think Anderson Cooper is a hard-core (snicker) active LHJer, don't you?

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...