Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Truly Great SmackDown Post

Y'all gotta read this post from Victor Davis Hanson, that explains why the average American taxpayer is so incensed about the "Stimulus/Porkulus".
I never flipped a house; I never missed a mortgage payment; and I never took out a second, third, or fourth mortgage either. I didn’t even know there were such crazy things. So please don’t tell me that the 93% of us that played by our grandfathers’ rules are obligated to come to the rescue of the 7%, who did the exact opposite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To know with 100% accuracy what is about to happen with the economy read the May 15th Prophecy post titled "Hell & The Economy"
click on the link in my profile SEE EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN NEXT

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...