Sunday, December 21, 2008

on the Web, But Through Blackberry

For the last 3 days, I've been keeping up and posting primarily through my new Blackberry.

It's been mixed. The Blackberry keyboard is a little different in the placement of keys - close, but just enough offset that a good typist, like me, makes a few typos. I have to look at the keys, rather than the screen.

As a result, I tend to create shorter posts, with fewer links. Over time, I expect I'll get more comfortable with the keyboard.

It is, however, terrific for staying connected away from home.

1 comment:

E. Rock said...

Having never read your blog before,
It would be helpful to know which
Model you have, and what phone your used to.

Posting this from my Verizon Storm.

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...