Monday, December 29, 2008

More Evidence on the Fact That Sarah Palin is a Complete Moron

She was recently interviewed, and used the phrase "you know" 142 times. Just a sample:
So I think in many ways, you know, we want to have all kinds of different voices, you know, representing us, and I think what I bring to it is, you know, my experience as a mother, as a woman, as a lawyer, you know, I've been an education activist for the last six years here, and, you know, I've written seven books – two on the Constitution, two on American politics.

"So obviously, you know, we have different strengths and weaknesses.
What an airhead!

Oh, one tiny change to that information - it wasn't Sarah Palin, it was Caroline Kennedy.

But, of course, that changes EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...