Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Luxury of Time

Instead of madly dashing around, trying to come up with good posts in a timely fashion, I've decided to de-stress myself this summer, by using the Draft Blogger function.

It looks a little different at the sign-on screen, but otherwise functions just like Blogger. The major difference is that you can use it to test out the Post Later function.

As I will be traveling for a week or so at a time, and I can't vouch for the existence or quality of Internet connections at each stop, I'll be using the pre-post setup, to ensure that my posts are reasonably spaced out, no matter when written.

Think of it as the Lazy Blogger's Summer Pace.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...