Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Thoughts on the Mills-McCartney Split

I just read of the finall settlement ($ 46 million + change) - less than the $ 100 million Paul was willing to settle for. Mills, of course, turned that down, and was reportedly FURIOUS about the final result.

After a four-year marriage, she really has no reason to complain. She made out very well, and is in better shape than she was before the marriage.

She is being called a gold-digger by many. I won't stoop that low - it simply isn't any of my business.

But, it does confirm my bias in favor of not bringing in the lawyers, and attempting to settle amicably.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...