How to Send Cards to Troops

Via Debbie Schlussel, I found out how to send cards to US troops, wishing them a Merry Christmas.
To send one through Senator Sessions' office, you must include the notation "Christmas Cards for Our Troops," sending it to:

U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions
335 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510-0104
Attention: Christmas Cards for Our Troops

Or you can send it through E.D. Hill at FOX News:

E.D. Hill
FOX News
1211 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Attention: Christmas Cards for Our Troops

Or, consider sending an electronic greeting.

Other things to do to cheer up the troops

  • Volunteer at a VA hospital. The need to help continues long after the return stateside.

  • Call your local Armed Services base, and volunteer to help with holiday meals, gifts, or delivery. Nothing makes the Armed Forces happier than to hear that those of us at home have treated their families kindly.

  • Be there for returning troops. Some volunteer at airports to greet the returning soldiers, some provide services to families with deceased soldiers. The local Veterans of Foreign Wars put flags on gravesites for holidays - consider giving a few hours to assist.

If you can think of any other ways to show your support, leave a message in the comments.


Popular posts from this blog

But...The Founding Fathers Were Young, So...