Friday, November 23, 2007

I Am Thankful

Today, I am surrounded by my family. My eldest daughter is on the couch, dozing. The youngest 2 grandkids are watching "Spongebob". My SIL has been working to get me connected to the house network (I am the oddball Mac in the PC network).

Life is good. The girls and I (with my eldest grandson) will be seeing "Enchanted" later today. I saw my elder brother in the hospital yesterday - he is healing, and may be discharged today. The full recovery will take longer, but he is on the mend.

I'm a half-full kind of girl. I try to focus on the positives, rather than the negatives. It keeps my blood pressure down, and make me more pleasant to be around.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...