Sunday, October 07, 2007

Blogging the Indians Game

I'm supposed to be grading, and I DO have a stack of tests in my lap.

But my heart is on watching the Indians-Yankees game. I wasn't able to watch the previous game; I was traveling that day, and couldn't even get it on the radio.

At that moment, I regretted not getting satellite radio.

I heard the details from my sports fanatic brother-in-law. Apparently, some Canadian soldiers buzzed around the pitcher, rattling him, and being a part of causing the Yankees to lose.

No, not THESE Canadian soldiers.



THESE ones.



It was a funny moment, and a strange one. The bugs usually start their swarming around June. It's very unusual for them to be seen in October.

But that was then, this is now.



No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...