Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sitting here with ice on my foot

Why, you might ask, are you sitting with ice on your foot?

Because I dropped a computer on it.

Not that bad - it was, after all, a laptop. But not an ULTRALIGHT laptop. So, it definitely hurts.

It hit right on that spot just over the ball of the foot, where there's a tendon connecting the big toe. FYI, it hurts unbelievably. Mind, I'm a real sissy about relatively small injuries - if I stub my toe, I'm likely to take to my deathbed for a few days.

Big stuff, I'm pretty stoic about. 3 kids, natural childbirth (OK, I swore a lot), major surgery, broken bones - relatively OK.

But the little stuff - boy, I'm a real baby. Whine, whine.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...