Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Busy - But Not Too Busy

I've been on the run for the last few days. Saturday, my husband & I attended a Physics meeting - good geekiness, all day. It was late when we finally reached home.

The next day, after church (and a nap), we finally tackled cleanup of the carport and the yard. I was able to set up a center for gardening tools and materials.

Monday - chiropracter. Not for overdoing on Sunday, but a previous problem. At my husband's insistence, we both had a massage. Oh, ecstasy!

The usual Guard the Borders blogburst has been delayed. Haven't heard about future 'bursts, so check back by Monday (of course you're welcome to come back earlier - I also have posts).

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...