Monday, February 26, 2007

For Once, It's Accurate

There's a certain word that I have long hated - it's a word that's often used to describe women, that begins with "B". Many, many young people have used it in everyday conversation - funnily enough, it's as often used against males as females by them.

Ace of Spades has a very funny story about a store that uses the word - appropriately, as it happens.

For, I have little trouble with the word used for its original purpose - to describe a female dog. It reminds me of a precious moment in 2nd grade, when my best friend used it correctly, but to swooning by the teacher. She was showing pictures of the latest offspring of her beloved dog, a cocker spaniel she referred to as "a sweet little ------".

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...