Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Personal Update

I'm back in Cleveland for the holidays. I feel relaxes and mellow. I'm just about over that respiratory infection, and I finally bit the bullet and visited a chiropractor about my neck pain. One visit, and I'm pain-free. I really should stop avoiding doctors.

I'll be blogging sporadically this week and the next. My laptop's wireless connection is down - until I visit my wonderful techie son-in-law later this week, it will probably stay down.

I'm using my husband's computer - not as good as mine, but it works.

I'll be spending time shopping, visiting family and friends, and just relaxing this week and the next. I've earned it, I'm taking it. I'll be finding out if there really is life off the net - I've heard that there is, but I don't entirely believe it.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...