Sunday, September 24, 2006

Celebrating the End of a Monster

I found this on 7.62mm Justice:
So a small regional Surrender Monkey newspaper is reporting that Osama is dead. I can’t even being to describe the amount of salt that I am taking this report with. We’re talking a grain of salt the size of both of the former world trade towers.

It’s just too much to hope for.

However, if he is dead. I would like to invite everyone over for a pig roast. We’ll drink beer, eat pork, and celebrate Osama’s death like it was the 4th of July.
What a GREAT idea! We can use it as a kick-off to a fall weekend of partying with 'da pig.



Don't think he'll be flying - but he sure will be COOKING!

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...