Sunday, September 10, 2006

9/11 Retrospective

I wanted to post something in memory of the 9/11 terrorist attack. I haven't been able to come up with an original post. I have friends who lost family and friends in the attacks, I have a friend who was at the Pentagon at the time. But my memories are second-hand.

So, I've decided to link to others who were there. On the first official battlefield of WWIII.



That's all for now. If I find some more important sites, I'll tack them on to the end of this post.


Another 9/11 site - this one with unedited video clips, the full 9/11 report, and more. Found via the Captain's Quarters - you do have it bookmarked, don't you?

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...