Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's all Che's fault!

I may have to "bug out" of SC over the next few days. I'm told that evacuation is a real possibility along the coast. If the opportunity arises, and with a holiday weekend coming up,
I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Barry said...

Linda,

Be careful if you have to evacuate and leave early if possible. I suppose me and the family will be stuck here in Aiken, but I have a feeling if the forecast track holds we'll have a lot of company.