Thursday, August 10, 2006

Fast Post

I'm 5 minutes away from a scheduled outage at Blogger, so I'll make this quick.

I'm sorry about being late with the Guard the Borders blogburst. It's a great one, BTW (see below). School started this week, and I've been swamped. My husband is also in town, and we're enjoying a little time together.

I hope to be back to normal in about another week. Without DH around, I'll have a lot of hours to fill.

I'm currently catching up on the situation with airline flights. In one way, it's unbelievable. OTOH, I've been expecting this for some time. Naturally, I'm nervous about DH flying home. Pray for us (and the rest of the country).

Tags = Blogging

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...