Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pre-Trip Posting

It's time, again, for the annual migration of the Nerds. My husband and I will be traveling to Syracuse, for a meeting of Physics teachers. On the way, we will be stopping for a pilgrimage to the sacred place of his high school graduation, Bradford, PA. Since, despite the humid and sweltering heat wave in the Midwest, Bradford (and presumably, Syracuse) are absolutely chilly most of the year, I'm also tossing in a few sweaters. I nearly froze when I attended my grand-nephews' baptism in early June. Even the natives, usually impervious to the chill, wore heavy coats.

I'm sure I'll have access to the Internet, but I may be too busy to post much.

Tags = Blogging

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...