Friday, March 03, 2006

At Last! At least, I think so....

I've been trying to get Blogger to admit me to create a new post for the last 15 minutes.

Nada, nothing, no way. Blogger is just hanging there, the little dotted circle of Firefox circling around endlessly, but the page won't load.

So, you won't see this until the problem clears up. At least, I think you won't. I may try posting by mail. The last time I did that, I had to go back in to edit the post, and get rid of all the funky misformatting that resulted.

Lord, I wish I had a cold scotch and soda right now.

What I'm going to do for now is to break up any posting into small chunks - maybe then, I'll be able to get them online.

Tags = Blogging.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...