Friday, February 17, 2006

What a country!

Jane Galt of Asymmetrical Information is amazing - her posts, though not as frequent as I would like, are always pithy and pungent.
Once you're living in a Western democracy, it's all frigging quibbling." By the standards of history, the homeless guy sleeping on the church steps next to my building is rich beyond dreams of avarice1. Whether we get a few more bucks for Medicare, or HSA's, just doesn't . . . well . . . matter very much. Yet to go by the picture you get from the media, the four horsemen are ever saddled up and ready to ride.


Tags = Culture

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Linda,

I love the way she puts everything in perspective. Great quote. :) Anyway, I don't have your email, and I just wanted to let you know that my blog is moving from http://blairfan.tripod.com.

Here's the new address:
http://chaos-blog.net

Thanks. :)

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...