Weather thoughts
I'm hard at work on my grading tonight - the grades are due to be entered tomorrow. When I took a short snack break tonight, I went outside to get a Diet Coke from my car trunk.
As I was walking back in the 57 degree weather (eat your hearts out, Cleveland), it occurred to me that I was taking the can inside (in January) to cool it off. Normally, I would be taking the case inside, so it didn't freeze and ruin the trunk.
South Carolina really is different from the North Coast (as Clevelanders like to call it).
Tags = Weather
As I was walking back in the 57 degree weather (eat your hearts out, Cleveland), it occurred to me that I was taking the can inside (in January) to cool it off. Normally, I would be taking the case inside, so it didn't freeze and ruin the trunk.
South Carolina really is different from the North Coast (as Clevelanders like to call it).
Tags = Weather
Comments