Sunday, August 28, 2005

WHERE ARE THE AMBULANCE CHASERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?

Up, down. Up, down. Up, down.

No, that isn't stage directions for a performance of Oh, Calcutta!

That's my The Truth Laid Bear stats in the last week or so.

I've moved from Large Mammal (hey, I know it was a fluke, but it felt GOOOOOD!), down the evolutionary scale all the way to Adorable Rodent. Then back up to Marauding Marsupial.

I'm not sure, but I think the entire Blogosphere has been experiencing the tumultuous upheaval in the same period of time. Heck, even Glenn Reynolds lost ground!

I'm going to lay down and try to recover from the whiplashing I have received. If a few Mimosas don't do the trick, I'm going to look for a Velociraptor of an attorney. Surely, in a world that punishes pharmaceuticals companies for NOT causing someone's death, I can collect a nice wad of money for all my mental anguish.

It's the least our "justice" system can do for me.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...