Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'M ONLINE AGAIN

Life is good:

  • The weather is cooler here in Utah than it was in Cleveland the week before we left
  • My son-in-law called, and he has a contract job, starting Monday
  • My breathing continues to be good - the change in medication has apparently been just the thing my asthma needed.
  • This working vacation has been incredible - the workshops are interesting, and the change in scenery has been refreshing

    and, best of all,

  • I'm online again!


The only thing that is bothering me is that I generally don't have time to see a paper or catch the news. So, I'm really out of touch. I only found out today that Bolton got a recess appointment.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...