Saturday, July 16, 2005

GRAPHIC AID TO UNDERSTANDING

I found the NOdometer graphic (new on sidebar) on the Heritage Foundation website. It continually updates what Social Security will cost us, if we don't take steps to deal with it NOW.

I saw a reference to it on Wizbang, where WILLisms.com's post shows the NOdometer, as well as some graphs, and a cogent explanation of KidSave accounts, which may make the transition from Social Security dependence easier.

The original link to Wizbang was on Viking Pundit.

Convoluted, yes? But I didn't want to leave anyone out of the reference loop.

Now, off to send trackbacks. I work SO HARD! And on a Saturday, no less!

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...