Monday, July 18, 2005

GateGate

In the spirit of the -gate meme, I have to confess I am privy to a genuinely serious situation.

GateGate.



My granddaughter has learned to open the "child-proof" gate that keeps her out of the kitchen. She has been prevented from going there, due to her untrustworthiness with just about anything she gets her hands on. If a mess can be made, she'll make it.

Naturally, my daughter is doing her best to find out the culprit who showed her how to open the gate. I maintain that, even if the person is "outed", it might have been an inadvertant error. She disagrees. She is certain that it was a deliberate effort to undermine her authority, which amounted to a attempted coup.

More details as they are uncovered.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...