Wednesday, March 30, 2005

LAZY DAY




According to CNN,
Vacations are not only good for the soul, your family, your marriage...they're good for your health too. Studies show that women who take at least two vacations a year are 50 percent less likely to develop heart disease than those who go rarely or not at all; men cut their risk by 30 percent.
Therefore, I did the unheard-of, and actually took a day off from blogging.

It was fun - I exercised, visited with family, puttered around the house, and watched "The Incredibles" on DVD. Although I read some blogs, I refrained from posting for a 24-hour period. In all, it was refreshing.

I may start to make a day of rest a regular thing. Maybe I'll extend it to a total day off from the 'Net (wait a minute, that's a little fanatical!).

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...