Monday, January 03, 2005

I LIKE KUCINICH

It's really not something I talk about much, but I really LIKE Dennis Kucinich. He's been my councilman, my mayor, and my congressman. In all these ways, he has been professional, courteous, responsive to my needs, and a general really good guy. Although I may not always agree with his stances, I respect his personal and public integrity. In Red Line Rants, he is quoted as saying:
"It's like playing for the Cleveland Browns and having a brother who plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers. You wish good things for your brother, but you want to win," said Dennis Kucinich, on being friends with Rep. Steve LaTourette.

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...