Friday, May 14, 2004

WHERE THIS BLOG IS GOING

This started out to be a place for me to blow off some steam, and enable me to interact IRL more sociably. It stalled for a time while I was posting on the Right We Are! blog. Now that Maripat has dropped off the edge of the world (figuratively speaking), I will try to get this site back on track.

I'm not a hard-core political junkie. There are those that can find an issue, research it thoroughly, and post copiously. I can barely find time to keep up with the laundry. And, to be quite honest, although I often have strong reactions to the events of the day, I am not given to searching political analysis that dissects every facet of an issue. Think of me as Politics and Culture Light.

Rather than use the other blogs I have tinkered with over the last 1 1/2 years, I'm going to funnel almost all of my energies into keeping this one going (other than the personal, family news blog).

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...