Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Immigration thoughts - Wednesday

I'm a few hours early for the weekly post - I'm still a little tired from my weekend trip.

The news from Toledo is grim and gives me the shivers (via A Face Made 4 Radio, A Voice Made 4 the Internet. Both the situation with the KindHearts charity (using the pretext of fulfilling Muslim charitable committments to send money to terrorists), and the 4 Toledo residents (guess which religion?) who plotted to attack Iraqi and US military personnel - they've just been indicted in federal court

I feel grateful that this was nipped in the bud. But, I have to worry that others may still be plotting.

Tags = Immigration

No comments:

Lies of the Left

This COULD be a lengthy post. But, I'll try to winnow it down to a reasonable length. The CA Parent Bribery 'Scandal' - the 1...